Tony m. #_Introduction

member_introductions

(Tony Mercurio) #1

1984: The dawn of Orwell’s distopia, RZIM… and me. Hi, my name is Tony. I’m from here and there but South Florida is, I think, home now. Idk how I found RZIM Connect, but RZIM has been part of my life for about the past seven years.

I’m not quite sure what I want to accomplish on this platform. I did come across this Twitter bio recently: “I write to make sense of my thinking.” It’s not mine, but ← yeah. what she said.

(Kobus Kunz) #2

Hey Tony. Welcome to Connect. I hope that with this platform and your writing you will be able to make sense of your thinking :slight_smile:

I recently joined and it is helping me soundboard my existing ideas with the larger Christian community.

Enjoy!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @tony_mercurio. I hope your writing is helpful to make sense of issues for everybody here. We are glad you have joined. God-bless your journey. Write often – you will make more sense of it. :slight_smile:

(Tony Mercurio) #4

Thanks Keldon. I think I remember you from the Core Module, maybe 5 years ago now?!

(Keldon Scott) #5

Very good memory. I did take that in 2014 about 5 years ago. What a blessing it was. Thank you for the recollection. Hope to continue the journey with you.