Torsten Kugler

Hello,
from Germany (used to live in Papua New Guinea), just finished the basic course and would love to participate and interact in order to be more equipped in answering tough questions.
Torsten

5 Likes

Grüß Gott Torsten,
It is nice having another German connection for Gods kingdom.
Feels good to see questioners and believers joining from all “corners” of the earth. Stay washed with God’s word as that is our plumb-line, standard and truth.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

4 Likes

Hi Torsten,
Hello from America there are many on connect from Germany that i have conversed with since joining. Feel free to share any and all Q&A you have there is much to learn and glean as we move forward together in faith. God bless your journey.

Mike

4 Likes

Hallo Torsten, herzlich Willkommen. Freue mich sehr, jemand aus Deutschland zu treffen :smile:

Congratulations on completing the Core Module. For me these were very instructive weeks.

This is an ideal place for that. Just post your questions in the forums or answer one. God bless you, your family and your ministry.

3 Likes

Wilkommen, @torsten.kugler - so good to meet you on Connect. Sounds like you’ve had some interesting travels! Great motive for joining - may you become perfectly equipped to answer whatever questions you encounter!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @torsten.kugler. So glad you have a desire to dig deeper and being involved. Congratulations on completing the core module. I trust it was a blessing to you. We welcome your friendship questions and discussions. Having alumni from the institute is a great blessing to this forum as you are equipped to help so many understand their faith better. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your warm welcome. That really feels good. I will soon post a question.

3 Likes