Tramel

(Tramel Jenkins) #1

Hello, my name is Tramel. I was raised in Va. Beach and reside in Woodbridge VA. I joined Connect because I desire a closer walk with Jesus. I want to know Him so personally that can introduce Him to others in a accurate way. My desire is to be so full of Him that my words, thoughts and actions will draw others into an loving, accurate and obedient relationship with Jesus. I hope to contribute to Connect in the way I just explained in the preceding sentence. I also hope to encourage my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to continue in the faith with love, truth, obedience and accuracy.

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Tramel! I grew up in Virginia, and it sounds like you have lived in two wonderful cities. Looking forward to learning more from your questions and answers!

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @Win4Him, welcome to the community! I admire your hearts desire to draw closer so that you can draw others. I know you will be blessed here as we are already blessed by your heartfelt introduction.

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Tramel! @Win4Him
Welcome to Connect :blush:
I hope you enjoy checking out the topics and forums.
The conversations and helpful advice from this community will certainly help you as you engage with others’ questions.
Be blessed :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Tramel! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us.

I like how you wrote,

My desire is to be so full of Him that my words, thoughts and actions will draw others into a loving, accurate and obedient relationship with Jesus.

You’re in great company in Connect :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to have such a focused purpose for being on Connect, and I look forward to reading your contributions!

1 Like