Trofin Eusebiu

Hello,

I am from Romania. I’m 22 years old and I am in the last year of Computer Science college. I recently finished the Core Module and I just received the invitation to Connect. I am very glad to be here. I want to contribute here studying the Bible and Christian faith with all of you. My desire is to grow in knowing and loving God more and I want to be more efficient in sharing the Gospel to those who don’t know Him. I’m sure we will have a precious time here.

6 Likes

Welcome Trofin, this 65 year young man welcomes you to connect. What are your plans once you finish school. Your path with connect will help develop Christian bonds as we engage with others, about many topics relating to faith in Christ. Your desire to grow inspired me to share with you.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 NKJV
Mike

4 Likes

@sebitev97 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect! I spent a week in Romania and loved it!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Trofin, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage! July is a special month; I am expecting a baby boy then too! We are so glad to have you with us and look forward to sharing in the conversations with you. God bless! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your words, Mike. After I finish school, I will marry and I will get a job.

What did you loved the most in Romania?

1 Like

Thank you, Carrie. God bless you and your family! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @sebitev97. Congrats on completing the core module. Thanks for coming alongside us here at connect. Believe it or not my degree in 1985 was computer science. Enjoy! God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Praise tha Lord, for your helpmate walking with you through life. Celebrated 40 years last October, lots of roller coaster rides. For us communication, communication, that is the one key, the other key to the dead bolt lock, Christ like forgiveness. Congratulations my friend.
Live in Christ,
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you for your advices, Mike. :slight_smile:

Excellent decision :+1:
You are highly Welcome!, Trofin …
hopefully, to learn together in the Glory of the Lord.
Your study objective,is to Evangelization. That’s is the joy…
Blessed :pray:

2 Likes

I thought the people were fantastic and the coffee was amazing! Also, I had the best piece of tiramisu in Romania than I have ever had in my life. I want to fly back just to get another piece! We were doing a mission there and the interactions with the people were some of the best I can remember. It is a country that has been through a lot and it shows in the spirit and strength of the people.

4 Likes

Hi @sebitev97, it is a blessing to have you here :pray: Congratulations on completing the course. There are so many profound lessons in it. I trust you will find connect has many insightful conversations to glean from. Please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences and prayer request as well.
Take care :heart:

2 Likes

Joshua, what a mouth water statement send me a piece please it is my favorite. I am afraid it wont make it to America, do you think?

We all need a little levity in these times?
Yuuuummm
Mike

3 Likes

Hi!

Its awesome that young people can prepare professionally and also prepare themselves in the gospel. Welcome!

2 Likes