Trouble with Login

I’m not sure it this is the right place to submit this… for administrators.

I am having a terrible time with logging in. Every single time over the past few days, my password has been rejected, even though I have re-set it (after the reset message sent to my e.mail). Now I am getting messages that I am getting these messages too often!

Either I am doing something wrong or there is a bug. I have not wanted to create a new profile by signing in with a new name and from a different email address.

Can you advise me what to do please, or look into the issue if there appears to be a bug somewhere?

I enjoy RZIMConnet a lot, and would hate to give up “Connecting” simply because logging in is such a hassle.

Best wishes,
Tim Greenhow/Mohembo

1 Like

Hi @Mohembo,

I am awfully sorry for the trouble. We are testing a new login system behind the scenes and it looks like it is not working for you. We will work to resolve this for you.

If you have any screenshots of the error messages you are receiving, please share them here (without any of your private details - email address, etc.).

I do apologize! And thank you for letting us know.

Hey there @Mohembo, I work with the RZIM technical team. Can I confirm what link you’re clicking on to reset your password. Is it this one?

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-46-22

@Mohembo Hey Tim, I’ve just made a change to the login flow that should address your issue. Please try clicking the “Login” button again. You should be taken to an entirely different login experience which will work as expected. Let me know how you go.

1 Like

Thanks Angus! I got the new Beta Login page, took the generated password, and everything worked fine.

Now I will log out and log in again to confirm. I hope it works! :smiley:

Tim

1 Like

:smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

It Worked! thanks so much.

Tim

1 Like