Troy Manzi

Say hello… Hello

Where are you from? Wichita, KS

What led you to join Connect? I think I have joined twice. I have always leaned towards apologetics and have been a listener of RZIM podcasts for years.

How do you hope to participate? I am terrible at the English language and have never been accused of being a thinker. So I don’t expect to reply to questions but I do hope to ask thoughtful and provoking questions. I am looking for help with forming reply’s to questions so I can help the questionnaire with their journey. I also hope to grow to one day become a thinker.

5 Likes

Hello Troy, it is great to meet you, I am from West Virginia. There are many threads here to read and at the search icon you can type a question and find many answers and tutorials. Be blessed as you seek truth, be encouraged as I see your passion and desire to grow in Him.:slightly_smiling_face:

Mike

3 Likes

Hi Troy @TroyManzi. Welcome aboard to RZIM Connect. This forum is helping a lot of people in finding answers to questions they struggle with. So, you are in the right place. It’s not a big deal if your English is not good. For many members English is not their first language. It can be their second or third or even fourth language.
Looking forward to have good and meaningful discussions with you. May God bless us all.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @TroyManzi. This is a community ready and willing to help. I hope you find friendship here. But also there are many who will come alongside you to help answer some of the questions at are challenging. Thank you for leaning toward apologetic send being here. You are a blessing. God-bless you and your journey.