Trusty Abhilash

Hello everyone…! I’m Trusty, Glad I’m here
I’m from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
I was directed to RZIM connect by Bro Sudheer as I’m taking the RCCA online course on Apologetics.
I hope to participate here by clearing my doubts by asking some questions i have and reading some of the answers for questions…and learn more, thank you so much🙂

6 Likes

Welcome to the connect @trustyabhi! We’re blest to have you join us! It’s great that you’re taking that course! Please feel free to participate in conversations and even start your own threads as you feel led!
God bless you on this journey!

3 Likes

Thank you Joanna

1 Like

Welcome to the RZIM Community @trustyabhi!

Your journey in searching for deeper knowledge in the foundation of true life sounds exciting! This is a great place to explore. May this forum only draw you deeper in fellowship with the personal God of Love and Life.

Glad to have you here.
Philippians 1:9-11

3 Likes

Welcome Trusty. What’s your favorite Bible verse?

2 Likes

Thank you Christina

1 Like

Thank you Glynis
Actually, i don’t have any favourite verse in particular but there is a verse which i consider as the grestest of all verses because it summarizes the whole Bible in my view i. e., John 3:16, I’ve shown this to some of my non-christian friends as they were curious while I was reading Bible before them and i even made them read it explaining them it as the summary of the whole Bible.

2 Likes

welcome Trusty

1 Like