Trying to post a letter to thank you ravi

I feel very stupid but I can’t figure out how to post in that special spot. I already have an account here, do I need to create a separate one to post there? I don’t do instagram- is that what the hashtag means? I know his time on earth is dwindling and I would like to get my letter up so he can see it on this side of heaven hopefully. I though about posting it privately but if I do I would still like his family and your team members to see it- please advise. thank you-Kathleen

@plantaseed, click on this, #thankyouravi. It should let you leave a message.

God Bless.

Hi @plantaseed,

The easiest way to add a message to our #ThankYouRavi thread is to click the light blue banner at the top of the page where it says, “Share your #ThankYouRavi message” (or you can just click here).

To the right of the page there is a vertical toolbar that follows you as you scroll. You will see the date of the original post and a depiction of the full thread showing your position in the thread. Below that is an arrow icon. Clicking the arrow will open a popup where you can add your thank you note to Ravi to the thread.

Enter your message, and click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom of the page. Hopefully this is helpful! Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you so much for supporting Ravi during this time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Everything worked even though I never saw a “wrench.” Just waiting for it to be approved.

God bless you

I completely forgot that only I can see the wrench. :smile: I will edit my post in case anyone else needs these instructions. I’m glad to hear that you were able to submit your message!

1 Like

Hi @plantaseed, thank you for your incredible message. It can be viewed here: