Turgay Yusuf

Hello all

I am from London England

I have just finished the core module and wanted to access the lectures.

I am a missionary in East London working amongst Muslims and I’m attempting to equip myself and others for effective evangelism with a focus to the this people group.

10 Likes

Hey Turgay! welcome :slight_smile:
i saw your reply on #daily-evangelism, thank you! please share more about your missionary work with Muslims. are you participating in EAP2019 Singapore? would be great if we could meet :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Shawn

Thank you for your response. I am in the UK in London. Just new to RZIM connect.I’m just navigating my way around. I don’t understand the code you mentioned.

Of course though I would love to meet.

Blessings

1 Like

Hello Turgay @turgay.yusuf
Am so please to connect with you. Hope you core module session was blissful? What is the most exciting experience for you in the academy?

I also work among the Muslim here in northern Nigeria. Why not join the Islam and other groups found in your menu box.
Feel free to engage and join the conversation.

Blessings

2 Likes

Hi @turgay.yusuf, it is so nice to meet you. Congratulations on completing the Core Module and thank you for your heart in wanting to evangelize to Muslims. We would love to hear more from you as you share in this forum :pray:

3 Likes

Hey Turgay welcome to RZIM Connect . I do believe we took the core module together and really enjoyed reading your assignments. So great to see that you are completing missionary work and I pray God’s continual comfort and strength for you in this season.

Grace and Peace

:grin:

4 Likes

Hi Turgay,

It’s good to see you on here after Core Module 090. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m looking forward to seeing how you’re going in London with your wonderful work.

Art🙂

3 Likes

Thank you Art

Thank you for your interest. The course has caused me to think about evangelism in a deeper way.

I like forward to the Muslim module.

What does mission and ministry look like for you ?

Blessings

1 Like

Hi Shawn
I work for London City Mission where I lead a team in East London where we reach out to the unreached with a particular focus on Muslims. We’re involved in a broad range of ministries.Our aim is to enable, equip churches to do the same as we can only do so much.

Please tell me what you do

Blessings

1 Like

Hello friend, I would love to know more about your missionary experience with Muslims, and I would also like to ask you about some material (books, videos, etc.) to learn more about this.

Blessings from mexico

3 Likes