TVconnect

Hello,
I am from Florida and I want to train to better witness and answer people without fear. I hope to serve God in a more practical way.

4 Likes

Hello @vtai and welcome to Connnect. You will find the answers to many questions here. Connect has been a big help to me. I also recommend RZIM Academy. I have just started my third course through them and am learning a lot.

3 Likes

@vtai Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Tia,

And welcome !

Well you have certianly come to the right place! You will find everyone, polite, eager to help in our Lord, and well informed.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @vtai. Glad to have you connecting with us. Also learning to witness better and have confidence is a very great goal. I think exploring some of the areas that you would really enjoy will be a blessing to you. You joining in coming alongside us has blessed everyone here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @vtai, it’s great to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I pray the Lord will bless your desire to learn, grow and become a bold witness :pray: I can relate to the struggle of “fear.”
I trust that as you begin to read through the conversations, gleaning from others insight, you will find yourself better equipped. I am sure you will find that you have some insight to offer. Please feel free to share :pray:
Take care :heart:

2 Likes