UBER evangelize

As the first UBER driver in SW Florida back in December of 2014, I am having a wonderful time evangelizing to those riders that have ears to hear, and eyes to see.

Where are you from? I’m originally from Detroit.

What led you to join Connect? To share what is missing in our relationship with the Lord, and that is teaching other’s how to open their mouths and share God’s wonderful son to all we encounter in our day to day ventures.

How do you hope to contribute? As Matthew 7:7: Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you. So let’s break that down; Ask (pray), Seek (read Scripture) and Knock (a physical act of going out and telling others’ about Jesus, as He is the way, the truth and the life.

13 Likes

Welcome Michael,

Great to see you evangelizing in whatever you do in life. Meeting ppl from all walks of life.

Look forward to hear more from you in Connect.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

3 Likes

Hello, Michael, and welcome to Connect! :slightly_smiling_face: You have found a community where we seek to serve and learn together in a way that allows us to know Christ more deeply and reflect His love to the outside world. Also, I really appreciate your thoughts on Matthew 7:7, as that is not something I had considered when reading the verse. Looking forward to learning more with you.

1 Like

I find Genesis 3:9 fascinating where God said “where are you?”
So I unpack this statement this way:

1. God knows that there are only two people on earth so He knows where they are.
  2. Where are you…is His way of saying where are you with Me? Have you forgotten me?
  3. Notice how God came down looking for them. When in trouble, our Lord comes looking for us.
    Just like the father of the prodigal son, the Father runs to us always.
    Until the whole world hears,

Michael

4 Likes

Hello @Knotayotte, great intro, welcome to connect. “Uber Evangelize” love it! What a great way to engage with all walks of life and share your faith with those who will listen.

2 Likes

Yea and what is even better is that they the rider cannot leave the vehicle but must listen. And better yet I quoted Ecclesiastes 10:2 to a liberal Politian and he reported me to UBER saying I called him a fool whereas I told him that God told him that via the passage.

3 Likes

Hello Michael @Knotayotte from another former Detroiter!
What a great way you have of unpacking His Word, sharing and putting it into action!

Looking forward to hear more of the insights He has give you!

Hi Sally, I feel His impact on my life where I just want to shout all of Scripture out to those that have ears to hear, and eyes to see. Becoming a Christian on 10-10-10 ( that is October 10 of 2010) the Lord has filled me with so much enthusiasm that we as Christians must be learned on how to Disciple. I used the acronym South West Florida South East, Each beginning letter stands for S-Student of Scripture, W-Worship, F-Fellowship, S-Steward, and E-Evangelize. Putting all this together you have a true disciple.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you, Michael! @Knotayotte
I love that you’re using UBER as a way to share the good news…what a great opportunity. And bold!!
I hope you’ll receive encouragement here as you read and interact in the forums.

1 Like