Ulises Alexander Rivera

Say hello…
Hey everyone God bless you all. My name is Ulises Alexander Rivera.
Where are you from?
I’m from Palm Beach, Florida USA
What led you to join Connect?
I have been listening to Ravi Zacharias for a while now. He rest with the lord now. I came cross this in one of his talks as a community that can help with question.
How do you hope to participate?
To learn all that I can and help others that may have the same question that I do. Thank you. God bless.

3 Likes

Welcome to connect! May God help you grow here in this community. It is a great thing to be able to share and learn together.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect!! @UlisesRivera. Good to see you here. Yes, I also miss listening to Ravi, but thankful that there are many videos of his talks left that I can listen to. I am also very thankful for this community that we can try to help each other out with our questions. Hope to hear from you again soon.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How can you feel the Lord’s calling?

Welcome, Ulises!

Very glad to have you join us in the Connect community. Praying the Lord blesses you richly as you continue to grow in the Lord and to make Him known. And I pray that He will greatly use you to enrich the community and those around you as you share your questions and the insights He reveals to you as you seek Him.

I love what you said about helping others that may have the same questions that you do. That is so true! Sometimes people are to shy to ask a question that they very much would like to have an answer to so I’m thankful you have the boldness to ask!

The Lord bless and keep you.

K.C.

1 Like