Understanding and Answering Islam 2019: Free Livestream

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

On Friday, January 11, 2019, we are offering a FREE livestream of the first two talks for the 2019 Understanding and Answering Islam conference at the Zacharias Institute.

You will be able to watch the following two talks:
“Freedom’s Call: The Longing for True Liberation” - Stuart McAllister

“From Slaves to Sons: Freedom for Muslims in the Gospel” - Abdu Murray

If you want to register for the entire conference, you can do so with a few clicks in RZIM Connect:

Introduction: My Name Here
Do we have a Pretentious Freedom?
Introduction: Mark Murphy
Introduction: Paulette DeHart
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

If you are enjoying the livestream and want the chance to see the answer to the question you’ve asked in Pigeonhole, we encourage you to register for the entire conference now. We’re excited for the panel Q&A starting after Abdu’s talk!

(Clarissa Kauzlarich) #5

Hello, I am in California- was hoping to have the evening to watch live but schedule changed. Is this viewable in its entirety at the end…so I can view from beginning in places I missed.
Thank you!

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

We will provide the videos of Stuart and Abdu for free once they have been processed and uploaded into our video service.

To watch the rest of the conference, please register to gain access to it. The conference videos will be available for the indefinite future.

(Clarissa Kauzlarich) #7

Thank you and yes I have paid and registered.

(Rulane Merz) #8

They mentioned the slides or notes would be available to attendees. Would those be available to those of us online as well?

(Joshua Spare) #9

@merzr Yep, for sure! Here is the link to the speakers notes: https://connect.rzim.org/t/understanding-and-answering-islam-speakers-notes/10077

And here is the link to the workbook: https://connect.rzim.org/t/2019-uai-workbook/10214

Here is the link to the page for the Understanding and Answering Islam page in general, and you should be able to find any other resources for the conference as well as ask any questions or hop on any discussions there.