Usha S

Hello !!

This would be my first interaction with RZIM, Joining the Webinar session ‘Christian witness in critical times’ from Chennai. looking forward to learning.

5 Likes

Hello Usha S @Usha and welcome to RZIM connect. It’s nice to meet you. I hope you and your family are safe? How has been your Christian witness experience in this season? I love India :india: and I am happy to meet you.

Be sure to explore some of the great resources in this platform, feel free to ask your questions and also join the conversations. God bless you.

2 Likes

Hi Usha,welcome to you my friend this is mike in USA it is such a blessing to meet you. Thank you for coming aboard at this critical time for all mankind please feel free to dive right in and share. Be encouraged for we are in His hands and nothing can separate us from His love.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Usha. It is good to see you here. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I hope your experiences are very good here. Let us know what you think and how you have been impacted. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@Usha Hello, and welcome! I hope that you enjoy this site and grow from it.

2 Likes

Sure, thank you for the warm welcome. we are doing fine. I am still exploring the connect!.

1 Like

Amen! Thanks Mike. Hope you are staying safe in USA.

1 Like

Thank you Keldon!

1 Like

Usha, thank you, I am, our state is essential travel only and I am not working either.
I am encouraged it wont be much longer till we get back to normal.
Mike

Thank you!