Vamsi

Hai All …
I am From India , I am a Medical Doctor , Sinner saved by Grace . Exploring Life Through Christian Worldview . Looking forward for a time of Learning and Sharing the Knowledge of CHRIST .

8 Likes

@Vamsi_Ratna_Kumar Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hai Brother , Nice to meet you on this Forum .
Thanks for Being the first person to welcome me , appreciate your efforts .

4 Likes

Welcome! I just read about a neurosurgeon, Dr. Avery, who has written a book that God told him to write, about God’s prescriptive plan for us. God opened up to Dr. Avery many things in the natural world and downloaded much revelation for us. Might be an interesting connection for you.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Vamsi, to this forum chock full of great people, conversations about our wonderful Savior and King. As we His children grow in fear and admonishon let us draw closer as we participate in Q&A inspired by the Holy Spirit. May the journey be fruitful.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Vamsi_Ratna_Kumar. Thank you for coming alongside of us from India. Your experiences and fervor will be great for this forum. I hope you enjoyed the discussions in the dialog. Please participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thanks Nikki_Naparst.
Can you please tell me the Name of the Book .
Hope it can Give me some New insights .

It’s Exciting to meet you on this platform . Looking forward.

2 Likes

hello Mike .
yes , Let us Be sensitive to HOLY SPIRIT as we Learn to understand each other’s perspectives For HIS Glory .
Thank you .

2 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott.
Just getting to understand about the Forums Frequency .
Will try to involve in Discussions as much as I can for Mutual Benefits and For HIS KINGDOM.

2 Likes

Hi @Vamsi_Ratna_Kumar welcome from another “sinner saved by Grace!” I am sure you have a busy schedule but as time permits, I trust you will enjoy reading and gleaning from the many insightful conversations here. Please do feel free to share some of your profound experiences and insight. Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @sig

1 Like

Welcome to RZIM Connect Vamsi! Bless you as you seek God’s wisdom and share God’s wisdom with others.
Lynn

4 Likes

Hi Vamsi @Vamsi_Ratna_Kumar. It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to rzim connect

3 Likes

The GOD Prescription: Our Heavenly Father’s Plan for Spiritual, Mental, and Physical Health

by Avery Jackson, MD

1 Like

Thank you @Lindylou .
Thank you @WorshipGod

Thank you for making me feel welcome on this Platform .

Thank you @Nikki_Naparst for the suggestion . Will try to read .

2 Likes

Hello, Vamsi. I have had a strange and strong attraction for India, and her people, which was part of my being drawn to Ravi.

I look forward to reading your posts. May i ask you if you have had any contact with the “Thomas Christians of India”, who i believe trace their origin back to the apostle Thomas?

I see there are various sectarian divisions within that classification, and wonder which is the most Scriptural. Thanks if you can help, otherwise i’ll keep searching.

2 Likes

Hai @DeanW .
Thank you for your interest towards India and its people .
I do not have Any first hand experience to make a Valid statement about The people and Denomination you asked about . I did not encounter many people Belonging to The Group you specified . Sorry .

1 Like

Thanks anyway, Vamsi. Another thing i wonder if you can verify for me.

I have heard reports that muslims in various areas, including India, are having dreams and visions of Jesus, which are leading them to Christ in record numbers.

Is this true as far as you know, or possibly just “wishful thinking”? Thanks again, Vamsi.

2 Likes

Hi Vamsi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Great to have you join the Connect family.

2 Likes