Varinka Williams

This app Is not working well, but here I go!
:slightly_smiling_face:
We live in a beautiful mountainous area in East Tennessee, about 50 mins from Asheville,NC.
I have 4 daughters and 3 of them have walked away from their faith due to ideas from Rob Bell which they now admire. So my heart grieves and I pray.
Grow up in an atheist family and when I was 33, God revealed himself to me when I was watching a concert by Carman. Then God draw me to excellent speakers like Chuck Swindoll, Ravi Zacharias, and Francis Chan. I have read almost all of their books.

4 Likes

Varinka, Connect has a lot to offer. One category that I’m involved with and made me think of you was the talk about your children. We have a group that memorizes Scripture together and then have a parallel thread praying for each other. How and Why to Memorize Scripture Also look up Colossians 1:25-26 Prayer and you’ll get a good idea of what I’m talking about. Welcome Sister!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. I’ll check it out. I use an awesome app call FighterVerse that is fantastic for memorizing scriptures!
Thanks again!

1 Like

Am I ever glad that I mentioned about our group. I have a Google map that I tried to show where all are from but many don’t wish to say where they live. I set it up so I have to give permission to share it but I’d love to if you are interested, Varinka.

Welcome @VarinkaWilliams❤️

1 Like