Vicki M

Aloha,

I live in Kailua, Hawaii. Hawaii is a very spiritual place…some bad but also lots of wonderful Christian brothers and sisters. I moved here from Texas in 1996 and met my husband at a small, Bible-based church that met in an elementary school cafeteria. (So many churches here are unable to afford their own building.) We love it here and are so thankful for these beautiful islands God made.

I’m joining Connect in order to access the Core Module course I completed last year. I loved the lectures and want to be able to listen to them again. I am just starting the “What it means to be human” course and look forward to being able to access that once I am finished.

God bless RZIM and all who are participating.

Vicki

3 Likes

Hello @Hawaiivickim

Welcome to RZIM Connect!
We’re so glad you decided to join us here.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Hi @Hawaiivickim, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I can only imagine how beautiful it must be there in Hawaii! Congratulations on completing the course. What was your most profound lesson? Enjoy browsing through and gleaning from the conversations here.
Take care

3 Likes

And welcome aboard @Hawaiivickim. I’m glad to have you joining from Hawaii. Congratulations on completing the core module and my best to you on your next elective. What did you find most compelling in the core module? I hope you enjoy the conversations and returned to visit some of the lectures from the core module from time to time. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Hawaiivickim - I look forward to good conversations with you on Connect!

2 Likes