Vicky Grice

(Vicky) #1

Hi

I am from Sydney Australia.

I joined because I have questions and I like that this is supposed to be better then google.

5 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Grice Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus each day as you walk with Him. Lots of great folks who love Jesus on the forums here, so ask away :slight_smile: Christ be with you.

2 Likes
(Patricia Crews) #3

Lol, this is a great place to learn and be encouraged. And much better than google :blush:

3 Likes
(Bronwyn pearse) #4

Hi Vicky , great to hear another Aussie in the group. Lots of deep knowledge here. I asked recently about homosexual marriage in the church as some churches ( congregation s) had to make decisions about having them here is South Australia. The response was very balanced and Scripturally sound. Full of grace which is what must mark a Christian I believe . So when a question comes up ask away and I’m sure you will be encouraged . Cheers Bronie (“Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oy Oy Oy”)

2 Likes
(Daniel) #5

Hi Vicky, welcome :smiley: Here at Connect there are already good and biblically sound answers to many questions. Just have a look, e.g. here Bible questions. And you can also make new acquaintances. Since last year @Cranky and @anon47612494 are part of it. God bless you.

(Vicky) #6

Hi Bronie

Thanks for your welcome. I am very much interested in God’s perspective on things not people. I am looking forward to seeing where God leads me.

(Vicky) #7

Hi Dan

Thanks for your encouragement and tip. I’ll have a look.

(Sanjib ghosh) #8

Dear Grice,
Welcome to the board.
good to hear that you from Sydney as I am also from Sydney.
Pray God may help you to get answers that all the questions you have.

Thanks
San