Victor Andzulis

Greetings, Everyone!

I’m writing from the beautiful town of Pensacola, FL where I serve on staff at a church as Director of Instrumental Music.

I learned about RZIM Connect by listening to the Ask Away Podcast. It seemed like a great place to learn and have helpful discussion.

I have been in church since I was a week old, accepted Christ at a young age, and am a rule-follower by nature. This led me believe a lot of things early in life and not question them much. I went to Christian college and have worked primarily for Christians schools, universities, and churches for my whole career. A few years ago, I went through a significant faith crisis, and unfortunately, I found that my lack of questioning throughout my life had left me with few answers when crisis came. Through the past several years I have been asking the tough questions and have had my faith strengthened and renewed. I hope that I can share what I’ve learned with others on here as I learn from others as well.

7 Likes

Welcome, Victor. I think your experience of growing up in the church and taking what you had been taught w/o questions is a very common threat to what our youth are facing today. They need to be challenged as well as to know how to answer the challenges, not based on what they’ve been taught, or always believed, but evidentially. Youth and people today want proof. There are resources out there, especially RZIM that can help do this.
I look forward to what you have to share after coming through your crisis.

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m new also. I’m drawn to apologetics as well. I love it! It’s exciting and stimulating. The Lord is readying His army for battle and fitting us with custom made armor.

Let’s save some souls sister :0)

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @vandzulis. Glad to have you joining up with us. God-bless the family that raised you up in the way you should go. It is good sometimes to go through trials that enable you to face some of the difficult issues that we as humanity have. I am glad that you will be in a position to share some of those experiences. Many here who are able to read your story and guidance will be blessed. Thank you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Wellccome to Connect Victor!
I believe that everyone’s experiences help us.
Apologetics is a very important tool for every christian.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @vandzulis! I just wanted to add my welcome since I get excited when people on Connect are in Florida…because I am living in the state myself right now:) Hearing stories from everyone God is equipping all over the world is truly inspiring…I love it. But hearing about the people he is equipping right next door is special for me as well…it adds a grounded and every day kind of hopefulness about what the Lord is up to in lives right here at home. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to what your voice will bring to this Connect community.

3 Likes

Greetings, my brother. We are neighbors as I am from the gulf coast as well!

2 Likes