Victoria Vinet

Hi everyone!

I’ve followed RZIM for years, and I’ve only just found out about this app. So here I am. I’m from London, and I’m using my social media to spread the Gospel through apologetics. My hope is to find answers and give answers.

5 Likes

Hey @Victoria! Glad you found us. It’s a wonderful community. I look forward to the conversations you will contribute - we want to learn from you! I hope you can find it to be a space for growth on your faith journey as well as ways you use your social media platform. Welcome!

2 Likes

@Victoria Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi Victoria and welcome. It’s great to see another Brit on here!

2 Likes

Hey Victoria @Victoria. Glad you are here. My uncle is in London. Hope to visit one day. Let God guide you to fulfill his will.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Hello Victoria, good afternoon, to you on this fine day. Welcome to the connect forum from an American in WV. I appreciate you reaching out to those in our trying time may God grant you grace in your efforts. So glad you found connect
Be blessed as you grow with us.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome Victoria! I am also new to RZIM Connect but have appreciated Ravi Zacharias’ wisdom and character for many years.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Thank you for coming alongside us from London. I truly hope you enjoy the discussions and discourse that this forum offers. I believe it is right up your alley. Apologetics is the main discussion umbrella but there are a lot of connections and friendships that are developed not to mention answers and responses to the tough questions of our faith. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like