Vilikesa Rayawa

Hi everyone

I’m from Fiji Islands. But now I reside in Auckland New Zealand, I’m an introvert by personality, 22 years old and I’m a sinner saved by God’s Grace through Faith in Jesus!

Reason for joining, I want serve the will and purpose of God he has for me to serve to the world by spreading the gospel, living the gospel in my everyday life personally and winning souls for his kingdom. Joining this rzim connect family would give me in-depth knowledge, learning from others, our leaders, Holy Spirit and equipping myself to answer tough questions for non-believers and people who are still seeking God.

I hope to contribute by also answering questions with the help of the Holy Spirit and through the word of God. Also pose questions for depth understanding not for myself but for the connect family.

Honoured to be part of this journey.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello ,Vilikesa welcome to the Connect forum, you are from the Filji islands which on this forum I have not met anyone from there. I am a 65 year young 29 year sinner saved by grace through faith which is a gift from God. Our life goals though 42 years apart are identical.

Look to further gain as we grow in Crist and become one in Him. Preach always if necessary use words.
Mike

1 Like

Amen! @mgaplus4 thank you welcoming me to this forum. Yes I’m not sure myself if there any Fijian brothers or sister who are here. But yes definitely looking forward gaining and l to grow in Christ and to become one with him.

God Bless :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome aboard @Vilikesa. It is so good to have you joining us from New Zealand. If you search for the word Fiji you will come across some posts that may connect you back to some friends or connect you to make new friends. There are several posts out there from Figi. I hope you find the discussions fruitful and helpful in your Christian path. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Great introduction @Vilikesa, welcome to connect! I trust you will be a blessing here as you share your experiences, thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Enjoy browsing through and gleaning from the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Vilikesa @Vilikesa. So glad you are here connecting from New Zealand. We are one, body of Christ even though we reside in different parts of the world. Yes spread the gospel, the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ.

One thing I want to say that was interesting in your post was that you mentioned you were an introvert. I too am, but the beautiful part of the gospel is that Christ made me want to be out there and engage with people. Because as introverts we just like to keep our small circle and live life but if we dont go out and be like extroverts, we keep the cure of humanity all to ourselves. There is no greater love than what he gave and I just cant keep it all in me. Let God continue to guide you and bless every person you meet via you.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott God Bless you too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @sig God Bless you!

1 Like

Thank you @Danageze man! You’re true! joining this Connect forum is blessing indeed! for our type to also be like extroverts and share yes! And also learn from everyone. Thank you again definitely take into heart! The Lord Bless you too bro :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes