Vineel

(Vineel) #1

Hello everyone

I am from Hyderabad, India.

Pleasure to be part of RZIM Connect. Hope to learn and grow through Connect.

7 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Vineel. :slight_smile: It is wonderful to have you join us, and I look forward to learning more from you as we seek to encourage one another to follow Christ more closely. What led you to join?

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @vineel.rv welcome to connect. It’s so wonderful to see all the people from India here. I trust you will find this a very safe place to grow and offer your insight as well.

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Vineel! @vineel.rv
So glad you’ve joined us.
Looking forward to learning from your perspective- as a Christian living in India.
So many people from all over the globe sharing in the same faith- so encouraging!

2 Likes
(Daniel) #5

Welcome, Vineel. I am glad that you want to learn and grow through Connect. I can say that I have already learned a lot through the valuable contributions. Just like @sig, I’m really excited how many people from all over the world meet here - there are even members directly from Hyderabad: Anas (@HeroGuy) and John (@jhyde) :+1:

2 Likes
(John Hyde) #6

Hi Vineel, welcome to Connect. Glad to know you’re from Hyderabad. God bless you. Happy Learning.

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #7

Welcome aboard @vineel.rv. We are glad you have joined us. I love this global community. It is my privilege to welcome you from the United States to India. May God-bless you and your journey. I look forward to reading your posts. Please let us know how you’re doing from time to time.

1 Like