Vision

Hello,
Just have a question, may be someone came across, if God gives vision, but circumstances show opposite to it, how to find the solution for the next step?

1 Like

Hi Kate,
Feel free to share a little about the vision (dream?) if you are comfortable doing so. if not, perhaps some of these articles below may be a first step towards thinking about your question. It is a reputable Christian resource.

My personal opinion is that the Bible is complete; and God reveals his will for our lives though his Word. However, when people don’t have access to the Bible or have not heard the Gospel I’ve heard of people having a dream (see article number two below).

I hope that helps a little.
kind regards
Matt

Hi Kate.

I’m responding a bit late to your question but wanted to offer the best I can give to answer your question.

When you’re stuck in the situation you describe… When you don’t have what you need to fully move forward, yet you’re convinced that God wants you to move forward… when you don’t have all the light you need to move forward it is best to walk in the light that you do have. In other words do what you can do and use what you can use as you discuss the situation with God. Do your part and wait on God’s timing.

Consider the conversation between Moses and God when Moses was stuck between the Red Sea and the advancing Egyptian army. Moses understandably cries out to God… And God replies by saying Use the rod that is in your hand…

And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea (Exodus 14:15-16)

So in your current conversation with God, the following questions might offer come clues about taking the next steps: What would God have you to stretch forth over your “Red Sea” … How can you move forward at the right time and use what God has given you to do what you know to be right and walk in the light that you have?

In honor of my mother’s words “Our timing is right now, but God’s timing is right.”

God bless your journey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like