Vivica

Hi, I am just trying this out, as I want to be bolder with my witness for Jesus, and love considering these questions with others. I live in Albuquerque. I want to improve being able to speak about the reasons for my faith and I love to learn from others and consider the questions that are so important.

I loved the child’s question and the other responses about did God commit murder with the flood. The verses I might add are Genesis 6:5, 6. It grieved him at his heart (KJV). This also brings to mind II Peter 3:9, and so many verses where we are reminded of his “longsuffering” such as the Psalms 86:15 and Ex. 34:6, 7. Compared to men who “hated Me without a cause” John 15:25, Ps. 35:19; 69:4. I guess for me it helps to think about Who God is and his character, justice and mercy/grace. Just things to consider.

1 Like

Hello Mirianne, welcome to the connect forum. There is much, much., more than one can describe in a post to share a thanks for coming aboard. Been reaping many benefits from the threads here for the past several months, as well as sharing my insights and thoughts about the Truth in the Gospel. Enjoy and may you find a compelling reason to continue with us in our love for sharing the truth.
Mike

1 Like

Being a bolder witness - what a worthy goal for all of us - welcome aboard, Vivica!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @vivmeador. It is good to have another deep thinker joining our ranks here at connect. Thank you for joining us. You will learn to be bolder as you engage more and more here. I pray that the Lord anoint you with the ability to articulate responses to somebody who asks you a question today. Participate as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.