Vivien

Hello from Sydney or should I say G’day!

Originally from the UK, now from Sydney.

What motivated me to join? After doing the Core Module and meeting some of the team, and being welcomed online by Carson and Sean, realising that it is a privilege to be part of such a community!

I hope to be able to contribute more and more usefully as the days go by…

4 Likes

So glad to see you connecting with us @Vivien_H. Please help when you can. Your experiences with the academy course are so valuable. Please share you ideas, prayers, and friendly spirit with those here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Gday Vivien. A fellow Aussie here. Nice to see you there. I’m a newcomer to Connext too but have listened to RZIM podcasts and Ravi for a year now.
I have sought the truth and believe have found it. RZIM helps me make sense of it.
I hope you find this helpful too.
Blessings sister.
Sally

4 Likes

Hi Sally. Thanks for saying hello. The podcasts are what drew me in too as well as a couple of books and now the online courses which I have found very helpful. Hope you have a lovely day. May God bless you on your journey

2 Likes

Oh are you in the States now? Just saw your profile page… so…probably not day there now.

1 Like

Hi, or G’day @Vivien_H, welcome to connect! Sounds like you will be a great contribution here. Enjoy browsing the topics and feel free to offer your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes