Wanenlo

Say hello…hello

Where are you from?india

What led you to join Connect?to learn more about God and to understand the various issues confronting Christian faith

How do you hope to contribute?meaningful discussion

5 Likes

Hi Wanenlo and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. I am looking forward to learning more about God with you and hopefully have a chance to interact through the discussions.

God bless

3 Likes

@wanen Welcome to this place of refuge for those who seek meaningful discussion. I have already learned a lot in just a few weeks here. I wonder–are we getting a glimpse of one facet of Heaven?

1 Like

Welcome board @wanen. It is good to have you joining us from India. I hope you enjoy the forum. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask and participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Wanenlo, welcome my friend to this community of believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and our fellow brothers and sisters in our search of truth. Our profound questions are taken to heart and each ensuing discussion helps us to grow. May you find many answers here. Be safe and share more as you are able.
Mike
May I add we are His image and likeness or may I say we are a reflection of who he is.

2 Likes

Hello Wenenlo,welcome to connect.Its nice to learn from India as I too from India,kolkata,Yes to be string in faith.Trust through from and mutual sharing God will strenthen our faith.

2 Likes

Welcome @wanen. Glad to have you here. Look forward to having discussions with you. God Bless. :wink:

2 Likes

Can military service be suitable for true christians ? Considering the fact that it may have kill enemies in war zone?

2 Likes

Hello Wanenlo, thank you so much for your question? There are many opinions and answers to that very personal questions that many have struggled with as well.
It took me a few times for sure, to figure out the connect forum, they have really figured things out. They know the best way to post questions to get the most attention. That being said could you repost your question in the Ask Rzim category, so that you will get many more responces. Hope to see you on that thread.
Here is some info on how to do that.

If you go to the Bible Questions category page here , at the top right, you will see a gray button that says +NEW TOPIC. If you click on that, you will be able to draft your post. When you are ready to publish it to the forum, go on and click on the blue button that says +CREATE TOPIC.

Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Woch @wanen it nice to meet you.

2 Likes