Website Bug - Launching 2nd audio fails

(DuJuan Hair) #1

First of all, i want to commend RZIM on the most recent enhancements to its website - tremendous user experience! I especially appreciate the ability to navigate through the site while listening to audio, but therein lies the rub, i suspect…

After listening to your featured “Sokal Squared…” audio, i tried to launch the “U of M Vol II Q & A Part 4” audio, and after a wait of about 30 seconds, the following “not found” error page appeared (see screenshot below - hopefully it renders - i only see the URL for the image while editing this post). I suspect this happened because i didn’t close the “Sokal Squared…” overlay at the bottom of the page. I was able to launch the latter audio after closing the “Sokal Squared” overlay.

Finally, you might want to provide an easier and more explicit mechanism for website visitors to report bugs, etc., that doesn’t require the user to have an account with RZIM. I came very close to not reporting this bug due to the inconvenience of having to login.

Thanks and God bless RZIM!

(Brandon Jeffers) #2

DuJuan,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem you encountered while listening to a podcast on the website. We apologize for the inconvenience. I have passed that issue on to our web developers to investigate further and have passed on your feedback to our Marketing Department for consideration. Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. Thanks!

Brandon