Wegananda

Hello…
My name is wega
I am from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I want to join connect because i need a platform to discuss about Christianity and other worldview that can help me understand better about Christianity.
How do you hope to contribute? To understand more so i can share more and do more.

5 Likes

Hi @wegananda,

I’m from Jakarta too. Glad to have you on board. Welcome to the Connect family. Look forward to hear more from you in the discussions.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @wegananda. You came to the right place. Glad to have you joining us. I hope you find the discussions valuable and a blessing. Best to you.

3 Likes

Hi @wegananda, it’s so wonderful to have you join in :slightly_smiling_face: Have you taken the Core Module with RZIM? It’s a great place to start if you can. Here is a link if you are interested http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
Of course, there is plenty here on this site to glean from. We never stop learning. Browse through the various topics and you are sure to find what you need. Hope to see you around, engaging in the conversations.

2 Likes

Hello Wega! @wegananda
Welcome to Connect - I hope you’ll enjoy looking around! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello @RoySujanto. Nice to have someone from Jakarta. Thanks for welcoming. God bless.

2 Likes

Hello every one thanks for the warm welcome. Let’s grow together in Christ shall we. God bless all.

2 Likes