Welcome to Connect

Greetings to all!
I reside in Virginia, living here for over 30 years.
I joined the Connect community after watching a RZIM conference, learning that dialogue in this online community is both welcoming to theological questions and also an outlet for faith based topics for online discussion.
I would love to gain confidence in sharing what I believe scripture says with others in my church and community who are younger in their faith, so that I may handle the Word in accuracy. I believe this community will be a great way to gain insight from others and know about relevant topics.
Looking forward to gleaning from you all.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mail2christine. Came to the right place. :slight_smile: So glad you have joined connect. Yours is the kind of heart that will help perpetuate this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @Mail2christine, it’s so wonderful to have you here. Thank you for your heart in wanting to share with those younger in the faith. I trust you will find this a friendly environment with a wealth of knowledge for us to glean from. I am learning a great deal here and I am sure you will too. Feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight.
God bless :pray::heart:

3 Likes