Welcome to GAC (introduce yourself!)

Hey @GlobalApologeticsConference!

It’s a beautiful Thursday and we are THRILLED to be able to welcome you to RZIM’s first ever Global Apologetics Conference!

This is truly a season where the answers of the gospel are desperately needed, not only to engage with anxieties of the mind, but the deepest longings of the heart.

Our goal on Connect is to hear back from you. Any striking thoughts, any burning questions, any gushing compliments for your incredible Connect hosts (myself and the illustrious @Matthew_Mittelberg :wink:) - we want to hear them!!

To start us off, introduce yourself! Bonus points if you post a picture of your GAC-watching setup!

27 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m so pumped to join you all this weekend. Looking forward to some great discussions, and even better, some great questions! My name is Currie and I live in Washington DC.

11 Likes

So happy to be here!!! My name is Holly, I live in Lubbock, TX.

8 Likes

Hi everyone, I have nothing but compliments for @Kasey_Leander & @Matthew_Mittelberg, so I’ll leave it at this :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I’m Gary Abud, Jr. from Detroit, MI. I’m very much looking forward to the GAC and all the conversation!

10 Likes

Hello to everyone here at @GlobalApologeticsConference :wave:
I’m Dennis Gotiza from the Philippines.

I really appreciate RZIM Connect and its hosts of @connectmoderators for their wonderful ministry and awesome service to its members. It really ministered grace to me during these trying times.

This legacy ministry of Bro. Ravi Zacharias has filled in what I longed for hearing him giving in-depth response to the questioner’s heart more than just answering the question itself.

If I were given a chance I would have asked Bro. Ravi why is there such a disconnect between my heart (inner man) and my mind (which dictates the outward actions of my body)? My heart yearns to be fully subjected to God’s will but my body doesn’t seem to consistently follow through. I guess, in summary, consistency is my issue. I would have wanted him to pierce through my question and reveal what kind of heart I have behind that question.

9 Likes

It’s still an excellent question - why not post it on a new thread to begin a conversation?

8 Likes

Looking forward to some great speakers. Should be interseting. Alas, life STUFF means I’ll be listening while travelling and working, but it’s better than nothing!

Huzzah for virtual events and bluetooth earbuds!

3 Likes

All ready to put on my thinking cap aka the helmet of salvation on the Mind of Christ!

Will be watching from Portland, OR & in my office at church in Camas, WA

12 Likes

Happy to be here from Delaware

4 Likes

Hello,

My wife Martha and I will be watching over the next few days. Our 4 kiddos will be popping in and out.
We are excited to see how God will be using this conference to equip believers and reach the lost.

grace and peace,
Nicholas

5 Likes

So looking forward to diving into some amazing truths with this conference! I might have to catch up on a few portions after the fact, but overall looking forward to learning and growing.

I am Christina Linzey from the West Coast, U.S.A

4 Likes

My name is Eric Cohen! I am very excited for this conference. I am from Kansas City Missouri.

5 Likes

Hi friends,

Rebekah Diaddigo here tuning in from just north of Atlanta, GA. Excited to join everyone over the next few days!

9 Likes

Hey y’all! I’m Charity Linzey from the golden hills of CA, but deep down I’m an Okie. :grinning:

Super excited to be here learning with you all and trust this is gonna be an amazing week of conference and conversation! :heart:

5 Likes

Hello @GlobalApologeticsConference

Marion from Kenya. It is 1am over here. Grateful and glad to join😊

11 Likes

Hi Everyone! This is Mark from Detroit Michigan.
Very exiceted to be here and learn and ready take in all I can. So blessed to be able to do this remotely with everyone here. Looking forward to a great weekend of learning and good conversation.

5 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Karina and I’m joining from Nova Scotia. I’m really excited for all the talks and Q & A’s this weekend. Thank you to all who are involved in making this happen!

4 Likes

Hi @markbitz, good to see a fellow Detroiter in this thread—enjoy the conference!

1 Like

6 Likes