Welcome to GAC (introduce yourself!)

Eric Hann from California, United States. Glad to be hear. Listening to presentations after the fact : )

2 Likes

Awesome!!! So nice to virtually :sweat_smile: meet you!!! God bless you!!

1 Like

What a blessed and powerful Friday night :pray: Thank You Lord for using RZIM to spread Your love and message to us tonight. God bless RZIM family :heart::pray: Can’t wait for tomorrow for more of God

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m joining you all from Minnesota in the USA. Happy to be here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, joining from Peru :peru:. This last two days were amazing :raised_hands:t2: Looking forward for tomorrow’s presentations!

1 Like

Hi, Jenna, wonderful, neighbor. I am inside Toronto unfortunately - prefer to be in the north actually. Just heard the news of Lockdown again. Sad thing. Anyway, enjoy the conference tonight - a lot to take in. Hope to see you in Connect in the future.

Hi, Meaghan, wonderful to talk to you. Yes, they keep the conference online, so even though I had to go away for an hour, I was able to catch up. I was also able to rewind and listen to some parts over again. Wonderful! :smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Samji George from India. I am able to attend this amazing event Global Apologetics Conference by GOD’s grace and the help of RZIM US team. Few days ago, it seems to be impossible to attend it. I thank each and everyone who made it possible for me. Especially I thank sister Mutesi Recheal. I am extremely enjoying all the session, obviously I was edified and blessed intellectually and spiritually by attending GAC.
Bro.Kasey Leander and Bro.Matthew Mittelberg are doing great work. You are clarifying our doubts and giving meaningfull answers of our questions.
Thank you all…

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
This is Elizabeth Lamb, watching GCAC from Brisbane, Australia.
It has been such a blessing - I don’t want it to end!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
This is Elizabeth Lamb, watching from Brisbane, Australia.
GAC has been such a blessing, I don’t want it to end!!

1 Like

Hi, all!
I’m watching from Woodbridge, VA, near DC. This conference is almost over now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! THANK YOU! I have taken an RZIM course and I also enjoy Crescent Project events, because I have a heart fore Muslims. You guys and gals had excellent topics this weekend! Great Q&A, great answers. Tough topics!
My ex-husband’s wife lost her 13-yr-old special needs son last week, in his sleep, unexpectedly. My ex is a devout Muslim; his new wife is not. I really needed to hear the testimonies and talks you guys provided this week that deal with the loss of a child, and so on. As I comfort them, I’m trying to witness to both my ex and his wife – pray for all! :slight_smile:
Thanks again for your wonderful work!!
Angie Ewing

1 Like

Thank you so much RZIM for GAC 2020. I’ve been blessed by this conference. Will continue to pray for RZIM. God bless you. Again, what an inspiring night. Blessings!

1 Like