Where are you from?
Minnesota
What led you to join Connect?
Lost in life
How do you hope to contribute?

8 Likes

Hi Wendy! Welcome!

Where in MN are you from?

I’m Jeremy. I am also rather new here but I can say that this is an incredible group!!

5 Likes

Good morning @Wendy1961, welcome :heart: My heart is grieved to read you are “lost in life.” I know that feeling. I wish I could reach out and give you a hug. I am lifting you up in prayer at this moment. I am praying the Lord will draw you near so you can sense His love for you, your soul.
I think of Psalms 139
—13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

I don’t know your circumstances but I know that at this very hour, God put you here to be encouraged.
Stay connected and know your value in the Lord.
I pray in Jesus Name :pray:t2: The author of our salvation on the Cross :latin_cross:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Wendy1961! How can we help? I agree with @sig. You have friends here already. Many have been lost but have been found. I trust your willingness to come along side us will be an awesome choice. Can we pray for anything in particular for you? You are loved and you are special.

5 Likes

Hi there, Wendy @Wendy1961
I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling lost in life. This world can be a lonely place, leaving us wondering where we belong.
But, rest assured, God has plans for your life. Check out Jeremiah 29:11.
If you’d like to share more of your story, we’d love to support and encourage you.
This group is a great place to discover some of that purpose God has for our lives- to edify and build up others. To encourage each other’s faith.
I hope you find some of your answers here, and that He would speak through someone’s words straight to your heart- something you’ve been needing to hear.
Be blessed, Wendy. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m so glad you’re here Wendy! Seriously, just your transparent remark contributes much to Connect as it has each of evaluate where are we in life/ I know that this seemed somewhat like a canned answer but I’ll say it anyway. Jesus felt alone. I would need a long post to have you realize how the Lord brought that point home to me. He knows what you are facing as you are caught between a world that you are not to be a part of as a believer but then feeling lonely as a believer. You are heading in the right direction by hooking up with Christians who can relate with you. Please, don’t sign up and stay alone but ask questions, make honest comments - be real as the Lord can’t deal with someone who refuses to be honest. Sink your heart into it because Wendy, we are all dealing with the most important issue in all of eternity - Jesus. He weeps for you and is holding out His arms for you.

Sorry, I went on further than I should but I can confidently say that, if you give Jesus your heart, He will fill up your loneliness.

I am from Minnesota also. Are you from the Twin Cities? I am from Grand Marais, 25 miles from the Canadian border.

4 Likes

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to our community. I, too, am saddened to hear that you are feeling “lost in life”. I’m so glad that you decided to reach out - that is a brave thing to do. In my experience, Connect has been a safe place to ask honest questions. I hope that we can walk alongside you in your struggles and that we can strengthen one another in Christ.

4 Likes

Hi Wendy, Welcome - I am so glad you reached out despite feeling ‘lost in life.’ Even though I do not know your situation, my prayers are with you because God has promised to be close to the brokenhearted and He saves those who are crushed in spirit, Psalm. 34:18. Praying your soul receives encouragement from the body of Christ and Jesus meets you, uplifts your soul, and directs your steps. Blessings to you :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Iam from a small town close to Winona, Minnesota

1 Like

Iam from the Winona, Minnesota area

1 Like

@Wendy1961
I grew up in Rochester and my mom grew up in Winona. I do hope that you’re connecting in Connect!

Hi Wendy

Thank you

From Winona area