Support RZIM Connect

Were the Jews who were killed during the Holocaust saved since they don’t believe Jesus as God and Redeemer?

Respectfully asking: were the Jews killed during the Holocaust saved? In God’s infinite mercy I believe they were but don’t know.

Hi Lynne. Thank you for the question. It’s one that is very near to my heart!

I’ve attached a video that has some thoughts on this question.

God bless

Hi, @Lynne!

I think Deut. 29:29 was written to respond to questions that are really beyond ourselves to know. It says,
“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”

One thing we know with certainty is that God allowed Israel to go through all these sufferings as part of His judgment.
(Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.)

Individual’s salvation will solely base on how they responded to God’s dealing (i.e. for able-minded adults) and God’s own prerogative (i.e. for innocent children and mentally ill) regardless of their race (e.g. Rahab was saved although a non-Israelite; King Saul was judged although an Israeli king.) The same principle will apply to the Jews and to the Gentiles alike as God is no respecter of person (Rom.2:10,11).

1 Like