Wesley Paul

Hi! I am Wesley Paul

Born in Bangalore, India but have been living in America for 35 years. Right now live in Springfield, Kentucky

What led you to join Connect?
As a part of EAP I was encouraged to join the group. Now I see the value of collaboration with like minded evangelists and apologists

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to learn more so than contribute. As I get to know several of you, I am sure things will spill over

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @Weslypaul! We’re glad you’ve joined us here, and I pray that the EAP would be an encouraging and transformative experience for you. Very much looking forward to your’s and other EA’s contributions on this forum and learning with and from you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, Wesley, and welcome to Connect! It is wonderful to hear of your thirst to know the Lord more deeply. There are many opportunities to learn and study together, and I am excited to read more of your discussions. India to U.S. is quite the transition- I hope you have found welcoming people along the way!

4 Likes

Hi @Weslypaul, I’m so glad you were encouraged to join :slightly_smiling_face: I agree that it’s good to collaborate with like minded people. Now that you see the value, I trust you will find this a helpful place to continue growing, learning and engaging. Hope to see you around in the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Wesley! I’m so glad that you’re doing (or have already done?) the EAP. That program is excellent preparation for becoming a contributor to RZIM Connect!

I also came to Connect to learn instead of contribute - but you’re right, over time, things did begin to spill over. Sometimes you’ll find a question that you can’t help but offer an answer to!

Connect is a great place to build relationships and intentionally pray for each other, and we are so glad that you have joined with us. We’ll see you in the forums!

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you, Wesley! @Weslypaul
So glad you’ve joined. Your perspective from life in India to American culture…I bet you have an interesting story to tell!
Feel free to contribute in the “Testimonies” category, if you feel led, once you’ve checked things out a bit.

1 Like

Thanks Brittany, your welcome has and others like you have been gracious. Can’t wait to get to know and collaborate

1 Like

Thanks Kathleen, looking forward to mutual learning experience and collaboration

1 Like

Thanks Olivia! Looking forward to connecting and be stimulated towards leading people to think and believe

1 Like