What are the gift of tongues?

Hi ,I would like to hear about Gift of tongues. Does gift of tongues is like praying in a language of heaven or is it like praying in a language of earth which exists but which we don’t know.

2 Likes

Hello Jaikar, Happy Resurection Sunday to you.
Thank you for the question but may I share a few things first.

Please ask a moderator to move your post to the bible question section. This will attract more input to your question.

Secondly may I suggest your read if you have not Acts Chapters 1, 2, & 10 regarding Holy Spirit Baptism for individuals and its purpose.
As well as 1 Corinthians Chapters 12, 13, and 14 regarding the gift of tongues and its purpose in the Church body.

Hope you find this helpful, and insightful.
Be safe my friend.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @Jaikar. Thank you for coming to this forum. Your question is a very good one. Many have asked that same question. The hope for connect is that we are able to come alongside the members and assist. In so doing we hope to get to know the members a little bit better. That is why the questions for the introduction are there. Would you be so kind as to at least share where you are at and perhaps in little background. I agree with @mgaplus4. There are categories where discussions such as yours are best addressed. I have linked you to one for your edification. Speaking in tongues?.
God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes