What are the top ten Christian theology/ apologetics books in your opinion? Which authors should I check out and which ones should I avoid?

What are the top ten Christian theology/ apologetics books in your opinion? Which authors should I check out and which ones should I avoid (either too confusing, misleading, or easily misunderstood)?

I love to read theology books and have read a number of great ones, but I would like some guidance in what read, whether it’s trustworthy or misleading false prophets.

I’m asking the question again because I never got a reply.

2 Likes

Hey @O_wretched_man,

Here is a link of some books that we recommend as a ministry. https://rzim.org/about/resources/recommended-reading/

Some of my personal favourites also include Orthodoxy (Chesterton), The pursuit of Holiness (J Bridges), AW Tozer books, Andrew Murray books, JI Packer.

Often I read books that are recommended and follow the Bibliography at the end.

3 Likes

i have a copy of Chesterton’s Orthodoxy but i haven’t got to it yet. I’ve read Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis and Ravi Zacharias’ Can Man Live Without God. They are all fantastic books and I’d recommend them to everybody! thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like