What is the name of your DVD that explained how the other planets and galaxies were critical to maintain the possibility for the stability needed to keep us afloat?

(RZIM Connect Member) #1

Hugh, I am so blessed to have, not only taken the Reasons to Believe" seminar from you, but to have been able to meet you and in so doing, realizing that, though my wife and I were engaging with a man who was light years ahead of us in intelligence, the love of Jesus was evident in your persona, as it has been in you replies.

At the seminar, we picked up a number of your books and DVDs, but as we have passed them around, as you’ve experienced, they do not always make it back. There was a DVD that I wanted to suggest to your audience that was incredibly interesting as it emphasized that the earth was not this minute piece of property haphazardly plopped down in the vast scheme of things but it explained how the other planets and galaxies were critical to maintain the possibility for the stability needed to keep us afloat. It’s unfair to give you such a limited definition of our missing DVD but would you be able to name the DVD so that, not only could we purchase (or try to find it!) again, but that others could be aware of the title? I could not think of anyone who would not find that DVD so fascinating!

(Hugh Ross) #2

I best answer your questions in my book, Improbable Planet. An update will appear in the 4th edition of The Creator and the Cosmos which will be released in February or March. The two DVDs where I answer, at least in part, your questions are Journey Toward Creation and RTB Live! Volume 18: Cosmic Evidences for Christ. The Cosmic Evidence for Christ was recorded in 2015 in front of a Purdue University audience. Journey Toward Creation is a professionally produced 70-minute documentary where I take the viewer on a journey from Earth to the most distant parts of the universe where we meet the Creator at the cosmic creation event. It has been shown on national television networks throughout the world. We distribute it in an eleven-language format with a 35minute bonus feature: Who is the Creator? Testing Religious Revelations.