What Premium Content is Available In RZIM Connect?

(RZIM Premium Content) #1

Get Digital Access To RZIM Conferences!

High quality archived video from the following RZIM conferences are available for purchase. We hope the following conference videos will help you to know God more deeply and share him more effectively.

To purchase access, you will need to create an account in RZIM Connect. This allows us to give you access to the content you purchase.

After completing your purchase, you will automatically receive a private message with a direct link to the conference content in RZIM Connect. You will also automatically receive a receipt that will remain available in the billing section of your profile.

The 2017 Business Leaders Conference

Why does integrity matter in business? How do I build a values-based culture in a secular workplace? How do I live out my work as worship? How can I keep my balance in a rapidly-changing cultural landscape? Is it possible to share the gospel with sensitivity and effectiveness in the corporate world? Does profit matter? What does it mean to be successful in business?

With an outstanding lineup of experienced Christian business leaders and RZIM speakers, we’ll be tackling these and other areas that Christians wrestle with in the workplace: envisioning work as worship, establishing Christian values in the business world, and addressing the critical apologetic challenges that bear on the workplace today.

Ravi Zacharias spoke on how to stand against cultural opposition in his talk “Paul in Caesar’s Court,” while RZIM’s North American Director and Michigan Super Lawyer Abdu Murray shares about living in a “Culture of Confusion.”

Mo Anderson, Vice Chairman and former President and CEO of Keller Williams Realty, addresses the topic of how to successfully establish a values-based culture in business. Casey Cook, Founder and CEO of CloudControlMedia, addresses the “sacred-secular” divide by offering a biblical apologetic for “Work As Worship.”

You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from Michael Ramsden, International Director of RZIM, on how to effectively share the gospel in the workplace, as well as from several other outstanding business leaders and RZIM speakers.

Hosted by the Zacharias Institute , this conference will further enable you to live as Christ-worshippers and witnesses in the workplace.

The 2017 Church Leaders Conference

The 2017 Church Leaders Conference is designed to assist pastors and ministry leaders in equipping their congregations to believe their faith and share their faith with compassion and confidence.

This conference includes talks from Ravi Zacharias, Michael Ramsden, John Lennox, and other members of the RZIM speaking team. You’ll also receive talks from Dr. Crawford Loritts and Pastor Louie Giglio.

Topics include:

• Reconciling science with a biblical worldview.
  • A Christian response to the rise of Islam.
  • Loving God and a suffering world.
  • Challenges to the morality of the “Old Testament” God.
  • How to respond to questions and challenges of sexuality and gender.
  • Reaching the next generation for Christ.
  • Living out the calling of a pastor.
  • Making sense of a culture in conflict.

This conference was hosted by the Zacharias Institute in Alpharetta, Georgia.

The 2017 Understanding and Answering Atheism Conference

Is religion dangerous? Is Christianity intolerant? Does God exist, and is He worth following? How do I share my faith in a culture where belief in God is dismissed as anti-intellectual and ridiculous?

Speakers include Abdu Murray, Dr. Vince Vitale, Naomi Zacharias, and other members of the RZIM team.

Understanding and Answering Atheism is a conference designed for students, families, small groups, churches, and anyone interested in the rising challenge of atheism to the Christian worldview.

The 2018 Understanding and Answering Islam Conference

RZIM’s annual UAI conference brings together cutting-edge theory and practice in pursuit of understanding Islam and loving our Muslim neighbors with the grace of Christ.

Understanding and Answering Islam 2018 seeks to identify the critical apologetic questions to do with Islam that Christians need to ask to navigate the chaos. These questions range across politics, philosophy, theology and living justly. Our team of expert scholars and apologists merge academic rigor with apologetic heart to provide answers that will equip Christians with penetrating analysis of our current crisis, and the practical tools to live and speak the Gospel of Christ with boldness and grace.

Recorded talks from the 2018 conference include messages from Abdu Murray, Stuart McAllister, Wassim Sabry, Mary Jo Sharp, Mark Durie, and Andy Bannister.

Create An Account in RZIM Connect:

To purchase access, you must first create an account in RZIM Connect. Please click on the "Sign Up" button at the top of your browser window to create an account. The process should only take a couple of minutes.

I Have Questions…

If you have any questions about these conferences or how to gain access to content you have purchased, please ask in our Customer Support Category.

RZIM Connect's One Year Anniversary
Discuss: Should We Fear Artificial Intelligence? #TrendingQuestions