When speaking to the government what are the topics they are most keen to hear about?

amyorrewing
government

(Helen Tan) #1

Hi Amy, in your encounters with those in the corridors of power in the White House and the UK Parliament, what would you say are the key topics that they are keen to hear about and which would have touched them in a meaningful way? Praying for God’s grace, wisdom and favour to be upon you as you speak to the British Parliament tomorrow. This reminds me of Proverbs 22:29:

Do you see a man who excels in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.

Ask Amy Orr-Ewing (December 11-15, 2017)
(Amy Orr-Ewing) #2

Hi Helen
There are lots of topics but today Christmas was the opportunity and I spoke about the signs and evidences in the gospel narratives about the birth of Christ showing us that Jesus really is God with us. The especially connected with Isaiah - the people walking in darkness.
Other than that I have spoken on what does Christianity have to say about women. I have spoken on power and on suffering. Politicians are people like us really and so the same questions our friends have tend to connect if handled with honesty and depth. Please pray for our team doing this stuff!!

(Kay Kalra) #3