Which Christian books (and authors) besides the Bible have helped you in your journey the most?

Hello Matthew

Which Christian books (and authors) besides the Bible have helped you in your journey the most? (Theological and/or apologetic?)

1 Like

Hi Isaiah! Thanks for asking this question, I love reading apologetics books and it’s fun to share recommendations.

Personally I’ve read all of my dad’s books, and they helped me a lot! I may be a bit biased, but I really do think they can help anyone build a solid foundation for their faith. Some of my favorites are his books The Unexpected Adventure (40 stories of evangelism from him and his co-author Lee Strobel), Confident Faith (Evaluating the different ways people choose what to believe), The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (Answering the top questions Christians are unprepared for), and The Reason Why Faith Makes Sense (a book that very clearly explains the gospel message and why we should believe in it).

Outside of those, I really love Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (and just about anything else written by him), The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, and any of Lee Strobel’s books!

4 Likes