Whitegold78

Say hello…
Hi ! I’m so glad to be hear, and to find this rare hidden gem !
Where are you from?
I’m from northeastern US states, mostly New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
What led you to join Connect?
I’ve been listening to audiobooks by Ravi Z. I’ve always had difficult questions which ‘most Christians’ don’t concern themselves with, and I’ve always tried to be thorough in my questioning of my believes from differing perspectives. I’ve also had a heart for listening to others like me, and affirming them that they are not weird for thinking such things, and that it’s safe to bring them up in a Christian community.
How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to ask questions, and listen to others’ questions!

8 Likes

Hi @whitegold78, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I was inspired by your introduction. I trust you will be a blessing here should you choose to engage. Please do feel free to share your insight. Which book by Ravi has impacted you the most? Thank you for your heart in showing respect for the questioner :heart: Enjoy browsing the conversations here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @whitegold78 it is so great to have you. I am blessed by your introduction and trust you will be of a great blessing to this community as you explore and engage it. Be free to join the conversation anytime. Thank you for loving the questioner. And Also feel free to share some of your challenging thoughts with us.

Congratulations and God bless you?
Grace and peace
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @whitegold78. Glad you have joined up with us at connect. I believe you have found a gem. I love the discussions here and the heart of the members who are for the most part very well read and kind. What has been one of your favorite audio books? I hope you are blessed by the dialog here. I know that we are blessed to have you here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Susan!

1 Like

Welcome @whitegold78! So pleased to meet you and so happy to have you here in the Connect Community! :hibiscus: :cherry_blossom:

Welcome @whitegold78!