Why is it that when you lose a brother or sister in Christ it’s more painful than losing a family member?

Say hello…Hello brother Ravi

Where are you from?Louisville, Nebraska

What led you to join Connect? I finally found the right link

How do you hope to contribute? Anyway possible

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

Please share your thoughts here!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @KariSalonis. Thank you for being willing to come alongside us and help where you are able. Offering just words of encouragement would be great right now if you could take that task on. It would be a great tribute. We would appreciate it very much. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Ravi helped me to see…my husband and I love you brother with whole heart​:latin_cross::heart:

1 Like

Hello @KariSalonis
welcome to the forum. Great question.
We had a prayer meeting via Zoom - there were about 20 of us in Europe, USA, Pakistan. One person in USA shared their testimony about Ravi and I shared my testimony too. I’d been begging God to let us spend a bit more time with Ravi but I guess we have to trust his timing. I am pained and I haven’t even met Ravi. But I know just what a teacher and encourager he is and what an amazing work he’s accomplished. I take comfort in what will be his legacy. I thank God every day for the RZIM network of apologist. I can’t even imagine what his family is going through at this time. I pray they take comfort in Ravi’s unending passion for Jesus Christ.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

5 Likes

Welcome to connect :blush:

1 Like

Ravi was one of the great warriors for Christ, and every time one of them goes home to Christ my heart hurts and breaks like no other…

3 Likes

It’s like what do we do now? Ravi was the apostle Paul of the 21st century…

2 Likes

Except he never killed anybody or persecuted anyone like abnormally born one as in Saul…Paul…

1 Like