Will I see my Jewish relatives in heaven?

Hello Abdu,
Thank you for the work you that you do. I have been privileged to hear you speak in person, which is even better than watching your YouTube videos.

My question is about Heaven. I understand John 14:6, and others like it. Nobody comes to the father except through Jesus. And, it’s easy for Christians to quote this passage, and sometimes even use it as a cudgel. You and Ravi, and many others though, have focused on not answering a question, rather answering a questioner. And that’s where I am with this scripture.

My fathers side of the family has been Jewish for as far back as we have records, which at this point is around 1810 in what is now Belarus. My dad was a wonderful man, who passed away far too early, when I was only 8 years old. He was my best friend, and even though I am 43, not a day goes by without me thinking of him. His parents, were both wonderful people. I loved my grandparents very much, and they loved me.

So, the question becomes, how can I reconcile what the Scriptures say, with the strong conviction that I will see my dad and grandparents, when my time comes pass on from this life?

3 Likes

Hi Steven,
I recorded a video to respond to your heartfelt question. As you’ll see in the video, I think of this issue often myself.

[]

1 Like