Will Tompkins

Hello -
I am Will Tompkins and I joined connect a few months ago but have never taken time to introduce myself.

I live in Kingsport, Tn in the USA. I work as an engineer and continuous improvement manager in a manufacturing company. My wife, Alice, and I have been married for 35 years this coming December. I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.

I joined connect after completing the Core Module. I want to continue to learn how to share Christ and faithfully defend the gospel in a way that reaches people. I want to better understand other cultures, and even the ever changing culture I live in here in the US. I want to continue to learn and grow in my understanding of the scriptures and how to discuss and confront life’s most difficult issues.

I look forward to participating with Jesus followers around the world in learning how to engage with others and share God’s redemptive plan. At age 58 I feel I still have much to learn and insights to gain.

5 Likes

Welcome to the connect @will.tompkins! It’s great to have join the team! God bless you on your journey!
-Joanna

2 Likes

Welcome to the RZIM Community!

Jason

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @will.tompkins

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @will.tompkins. Congratulations on completing the core module. Is great to have another alumni joining. On the foundations that you have from that course will be very helpful to many that you encounter here. Please feel free to offer a word of encouragement to a new member. Thank you for joining us. We are glad that you are here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like