William

Hello all.

I am in Hollywood, Florida. Thank you for having me in this forum. I’m a student of the Word and have always enjoyed the thoughtful way that Ravi shares the gospel and I hope to glean from my time here hearing from all of you.

5 Likes

Hi @willfig65,

Welcome to the community! Ravi is a great example for us. This community offers each of us the opportunity to practice communicating with the same standard of love and thoughtfulness. Through being involved in conversations here, we are intentionally practicing the habits that help us follow Jesus faithfully and speak about Jesus with our family and friends. I hope you’ll get involved and enjoy growing in Christ with us.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to growing with all of you. You are blessed!

5 Likes

Hi William! I just joined this community as well!! I look forward to exploring and growing! God bless

4 Likes

Welcome @willfig65
It is Great to have you join connect.

We are encourage to let the word of Christ dwell in us richly and to present the gospel with gentleness and respect.

RZIM Connect provide the opportunity to participate and engage with conversation and other resources to grow and develop our body, soul and spirit in Christ.

Looking forward to learning from you
Grace and wisdom

4 Likes

Hello @willfig65, welcome to connect. Ravi has been such a blessing to all of us. I am grateful for his ministry. RZIM is a great example of what integrity is supposed to look like. I trust you will enjoy this community. I hope to hear more from you out here in the conversations. Enjoy browsing and feel free to offer your thoughts when you feel comfortable doing so :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes