Wimpie Jansen van Rensburg

Hi, family, my name is Wimpie I’m from Potchefstroom South Africa currently serving as a Campus missionary on the North West University Campus in Potchefstroom.

I am honored to be apart of the RZIM family and excited and expectant to connect and grow with everyone.

I hope to inspire some to continue to faithfully fulfill the great commission to make disciples.

Blessings
Wimpie

6 Likes

Hi Wimpie! God bless you and equip you more in everything you’re doing for the Lord in South Africa. Blessings from the Philippines!

3 Likes

Hi @wimpie, it’s wonderful to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I loved how you introduced yourself with “Hi family.” Very endearing :heart: I trust you will enjoy engaging here as you browse through the conversations. Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello, @wimpie, and welcome to Connect! It is wonderful to hear of your heart to reach students with Christ’s light. I hope you are encouraged from your time here on Connect, and we can pour into your life as you pour into others! Perhaps some of your students would be interested in joining, too. What led you to find Connect?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @wimpie. Love your mission to inspire others as you wrote. Thanks for coming along side us here at Connect. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like