Wool_Spinner Theresa

Hello!

Where are you from?
Wisconsin, USA
What led you to join Connect?
I love the Take Five series. I wanted to share the joy of discovery in this journey with Jesus Christ.
How do you hope to participate?
Encourage and pray

6 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Wool_spinner!

I am so glad you joined. This is a wonderful place to learning more about Who God is, What His Words says, and what He wants for us to live out in our daily walks with Him.

Reading various topics that have already been posted are a great way to get to know how this community works. Also, feel free to join in on any of the already going discussions as you feel lead, or ask any questions you may have regarding any aspects of Christianity.

May you continue seeking to grow in “the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!” (Romans 11:33)

3 Likes

Hello @Wool_spinner

Welcome to RZIM Connect!
We’re so glad you decided to join us here.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Welcome @Wool_spinner!!! This is a great place for that encouragement and prayerful support! Getting involved in posts and conversations is the best way to get the most out of Connect. It’s amazing how much I have learned in my short time here! I pray the same for you!
Blessings!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Wool_spinner. Where are you from in Wisconsin? I went to high school and college in Wisconsin. And the Appleton Fox River Valley area. It is good to have you here with us. I hope you find this forum a blessing to you and a source of dialog and learning. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Great to meet you @Wool_spinner from Wisconsin - I have two daughters in Watertown and plenty of in-laws around Red Wing - are they anywhere near you?

Theresa,
Do you actually spin your own yarn? A room mate in college did this. She made me a scarf that I still have 40 years later.
Welcome to the community.
-Nan