Would you provide a foundation of prayer for the EveryCampus livestream?

Hi friends, (@Interested_In_Campus_Ministry, @Interested_in_Church, @Interested_in_Evangelism, @Interested_in_Prayer),

On Thursday, June 13th, RZIM is hosting the EveryCampus National Livestream from 7-9pm ET. You can learn more about the event at our website:

https://www.rzim.org/events/every-campus/about-every-campus

Would you join me in praying for the event?

In particular, would you pray that our brothers and sisters in Christ would gain the courage and the desire to prayer walk a nearby college campus?

That we could pray on campus, “Your kingdom come, your will be done” and see what God does through our willingness to step out in faith?

That the church would be awakened and mobilized to take action to demonstrate and speak about the love of God to the next generation?

I’m excited and filled with anticipation for how God will move through this unique event. I hope you’ll watch the free livestream with others - and ask God how you might respond!

12 Likes

I’m in

Regards

David Cieszynski

Living A Life For Christ In Today’s Society

3 Likes

@CarsonWeitnauer, I will help spread the word in my small area. What a wonderful event!

3 Likes

Praying

3 Likes

Lifting everyone up in prayer :pray:t3: and will continue throughout the day.

2 Likes

Is anyone else listening in? What has stood out to you so far?

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t see this thread until now and missed this opportunity. But… Back in May I did an EveryCampus prayer walk on the campus of Georgia Gwinnett College here in metro Atlanta. I planned it for the first day of exams and invited my local church’s college minister to spread the word for people to join.

While I was a bit disappointed that I did the walk alone, I’m encouraged to do it again and to expand my efforts.

If anybody is interested in joining me, let me know! This campus is in great need and offers an opportunity to see God work!

4 Likes

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the prayer walk. I just want to encourage you that your prayer walk, although done alone, is remembered by the Lord. I encourage you to keep paving the way and do it as often and regular as you can. God hears the prayers of His people and may He send you more people with the heart for your campus. God bless!

2 Likes

Thank you @changsu.song!

2 Likes