Wynn Hardy

(Wynn Hardy) #1

Hey ya’ll, Wynn here from South Carolina. I joined connect to learn and stay connected with brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope to contribute by answering question, and possibly posing questions of my own. Hope to see some of my classmates here too.

6 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Thats a good southern hello :smiley: Welcome @wynnhardy! Enjoy connecting with believers all over the world. There are plenty of topics to browse. You can search questions and that will open up the various topics. Have a beautiful day :pray:

6 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Wynn. :smiley: You have joined a community seeking to learn and study together, all while showing love to our brothers and sisters around the world. Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts and questions. Were your classmates from the Core Module course, or a different elective?

5 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

Welcome @wynnhardy! It’s so good to hear of your desire to stay connected with brothers and sisters in Christ. We all can have a part to stir one another closer to the Lord with a song, a revelation or whatever the Lord is teaching us, whether it’s one thought or a sermon :blush: I think Connect is a great place to share that! May God bless you and yours as you invest time for His purposes!

2 Likes
(Wynn Hardy) #5

Sorry Brittany, I forgot to mention I just finished the core module. I do hope to take more courses. I am busy leading a ladies bible study this summer, but my schedule will open up some in the fall. Thank you for the kind welcome.

2 Likes
(Wynn Hardy) #6

Thank you Lakshmismehta. May God richly bless you also. It’s very nice to be connected.

1 Like
(Sally Alexander) #7

Hello @wynnhardy So good to see a former classmate here! I really appreciated your contributions in class, and look forward to hearing more from you!

What format are you using for your women’s Bible Study group this summer?

1 Like
(Brian Lalor) #8

Welcome to Connect Wynn.

2 Likes
(Wynn Hardy) #9

Hi Sally, we r studying The fruit of the Spirit. Our last study was The Armor of God by Priscilla Schreier. Before that we did The Good and Beautiful God.
I was glad to see you want here as well. I do look forward to hearing your responses and answers to questions, you give me much to think about with all your wisdom.

1 Like
(Wynn Hardy) #10

Thank you Brian, I’m so glad to be here.

1 Like
(Wynn Hardy) #11

Thank you Sig. glad I am finally here too.