Yahemba Jeremiah

Hello everyone, My name is Yahemba Jeremiah from Nigeria. I’m a believer of Jesus Christ and currently attending a bible college. As a Christian,I have struggled with some questions silently and at some points unable to profer adequate answers to difficult questions about my faith and the world at large. I was introduced to RZIM connect by my brother, John Adah and I’m glad to be part of this community…

9 Likes

Welcome @yahemba4, so grateful you landed here :heart: I trust you will find conversations pertaining to your struggles. I can certainly relate to not being able to give an answer to some questions. Feel free to create a topic with your questions as we all glean from the responses.
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to connect Yahemba, I have seen great intellect and wisdom to a myriad of questions. This forum has been a blessing to me. Hope you engage and share as you can. The Lord bless and keep.
Mike

3 Likes

@yahemba4 Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi Jeremiah @yahemba4 congratulations and welcome to RZIM Connect. I am so glad you are here with us. This forum have been a great blessing to me. Be free to join the conversation with your contributions and your questions and also be sure to explore the community and find resource that will bless you.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Thank you @sig

2 Likes

Same here @joncarp

1 Like

Welcome aboard @yahemba4 from Nigeria. Glad you are here. I hope you enjoy your time on connect. Everyone has questions. Our wonderful God say ask and you will receive. What a great promise. I trust connect will be part of your answer to prayers for understanding and being able to strengthen your faith. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes